We are looking for an administrator to help manage farm record keeping and office requirements for the upcoming season. The candidate must have experience in business financial bookkeeping and administration, and preferably some farm work experience. This is a new part-time position on the farm but may qualify for full-time hours at certain times of the season or as the season progresses. While we work to set up the new office space at the farm location in Krestova, the candidate will be required to work from home utilizing our online bookkeeping services and access to the farm’s GDrive, website and email.
Download Official Job Posting: LLF21 – Job Posting – Farm Administrator
Tasks include but are not limited to:
● Bookkeeping – inputting receipts, reconciling accounts, monitoring balances
● Accounts Receivable – invoicing, managing refunds & credit card issues
● Accounts Payable – setting up and maintaining direct pay accounts
● Payroll – bi-weekly payment calculations, record keeping, wage subsidy claim submissions
● Taxes – submitting requirements to tax advisors
● Customer Service – website inquiries, order processing, meeting/event setup
● Email – monitor 3 accounts; info, accounts & sales
● Traceability – organic record keeping, CanadaGAP record keeping
● Reports – monthly, quarterly, yearly
● Office Duties – ordering supplies
● Ability to work fast and smart while taking direction with a positive and constructive attitude
● Ability to work well in both a group setting and independently
● Ability to commit to a flexible work schedule with possible extended hours and weekend work
● Strong prioritizing and time management skills
● Takes initiative and pays attention to detail and quality
● Must have reliable means of transport
● Preferably some farm work experience
This position will be planned for part-time work however it may lead to full-time work at certain points of the
season or as the season progresses. Duration: April until Nov.
Work schedule: TBD, typically 16-24 hours/week with flexibility to permit weekend work as needed.
Potential days off: TBD
Compensation: $15.20-18.00/hour depending on experience. Access to farm vegetable seconds.
Please email your job package (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply: March 1, 2021.
While we invite all applications, only those selected for an interview may be contacted.