We are looking for a Creative Director responsible for creating content for the social media pages, blog and website, and maintaining communications with customers through email marketing and social media channels. We hope this position grows into a rewarding job to engage with your community and document what it takes to produce plants and food locally. 1+ years of experience in marketing, photography, professional social media management, or customer service is preferred. While this position is not essential for production, priority will be given to candidates who are willing to make a commitment to developing the role on the farm long term.
Download Official Job Posting: Job Posting – Creative Director
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Social Media: Management of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Tiktok posts, comments and messages.
- Content Creation: Recording and writing of blog posts, website descriptions and photography
- Email Marketing: Creation and monitoring of email campaigns
- Marketing: Development of copy for sales, events and promotions
- Account Management: Weekly CSA & Farmstand updates across channels
- Adhering to farm protocols and policies, which include food safety, farm safety, organic certification, and animal welfare standards
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, photography, professional social media management, or customer service
- Physically fit; able to stand and bend for long periods of time, lift items up to 20kg
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude through all weather conditions
- Able to take direction, learn quickly, ask for help and clarity as needed, and accept and act on constructive feedback
- Ability to work well in both a group setting and independently
- Takes initiative and pays attention to detail and quality
- Able to work in all weather conditions (rain, sun, or snow)
- Flexible; able to adapt to shifting priorities and conditions and help out where needed including extended hours and weekend/holiday work
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean driving records required (will be added to commercial vehicle insurance)
- Basic English language required
Reports to: Production Manager
Status: Hourly wage, bi-weekly payments
Schedule: Seasonal part-time, approximately 20-30 hours/week April to November
Start date: Mid-April 2023
Location: Krestova, BC (main), Tarrys & Shoreacres, BC (secondary sites), other locations as required
Compensation: $18.00-$21.00/hour, in line with experience and qualifications
Benefits: Farm stand/market discount, produce seconds, farm’s resource library and fuel reimbursement
Please email job package (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Position title: Your Name” in subject. Include in your cover letter; your passion for agriculture, what you are hoping to learn/achieve and how you fit this position. Please include contact details for at least two professional references, (they will not be contacted without your permission).
If you are interested in other open positions, please submit one application and indicate interested positions in your email.
Applications will be reviewed as they’re received, so we encourage interested applicants to apply as soon as possible. Positions remain open until filled. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
While we invite all applications, only those selected for an interview may be contacted.